I general like most Josie Maran organic cosmetics like the Argan Daily Moisturizer, and her Vibrancy foundation fluid is no exception.
It’s a great formula but does it provide enough full coverage for the melasma and vitiligo on my face?
Josie Maran Organic Vibrancy Foundation Review:
- Great color selection.
- Beautiful finish – satin to matte – with or without powder.
- Made with organic ingredients.
- Blends easily with your fingertips or a beauty blender.
- Not thick or sticky.
- Moisturizing enough for dry skin.
- Organic and natural ingredients
- Gluten free
- Cruelty free
- No synthetic fragrance / Fragrance free
- Paraben free
- Dermatologist tested
- Allergy tested
- Clinically tested
The Not So Good:
- Not enough coverage to cover my upper lip melasma without extra concealer.
- Very easily transfers off of my face onto clothing, my husband, or people I hug 🙁
- Not very long lasting due to the easy transfer issue.
- Not entirely unscented. I think what I smell is the argan oil and I’m just very sensitive to scents.
- I wouldn’t say it’s as hydrating as it claims.
- The coverage is buildable, but medium coverage at best.
Would I recommend this for someone without pigmentation issues? Yes. Would I recommend this for someone with vitiligo? Maybe. Would I recommend this to someone looking for full, long-lasting coverage for melasma? No. But it’s definitely good to have on hand for quick trips to the grocery store or other errands.