Yep – another lipstick review!
- I LOVE lipsticks because I think they distract from the unsightly upper lip melasma.
- I’m still on the hunt for a good coral lipstick replacement.
- I’m sensitive to ingredients and scents so I try most natural ingredient lipsticks I can find. I need phthalate and paraben-free lipstick.
- I love Bite Beauty products!
Just like the bite beauty buttercream and amuse bouche lipsticks, these multisticks are handmade made from natural and organic ingredients. Even better – they are longer lasting and less-feathering than the discontinued Bite Beauty Buttercream lipsticks, and they have less of a scent than the Bite Beauty Amuse Buche lipsticks. Like the others they are infused with “trans-resveratrol from vitis vinifera” – whatever that is.
The Bite Beauty multistick cream to powder, matte-ish finish makes them perfect for both lipsticks and cream blush. They are easy to blend and can be used as eyeshadow as well – if you’re into that sort of thing. Bitebeauty.com also notes each multistick is made of 35% powder and something about a sugarcane squalane that provides great coverage.
I normally apply to lips directly from the tube. Then I wipe off and apply to my cheek with my finger.
BITE Beauty Multistick Review with Swatches
- Bite Beauty Multistick Creme Caramel – A beautiful rich caramel color. Not totally percent for my skin tone but good enough. And this is fairly similar to the Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Lacquer and Calypso that I’m always trying to replace. If you are looking for a Renee Russo in the Thomas Crown Affair caramel lipstick – this works great!
- Bite Beauty Multistick Praline – A bold burnt peachy, brick color? Hard to describe. It’s not quite right for me but there’s something I like about it. Makes a great blush! Definitely perfect lipstick for a more confident woman! (Where I’m from we pronounce this “prah-leen”)
- Bite Beauty Multistick Lotus – A perfect pale pink nude. This makes a pretty natural cream blush color too.
- Bite Beauty Multistick Macaroon – A great party pink. Or as Bitebeauty.com describes it, a “dusty rose.”
- Bite Beauty Multistick Gelato – A nice, muted plum color. Really great for blush but as a lip color its too strong and cool for my complexion. This reminds me of Bite Beauty’s Ganache lip crayon.
- Bite Beauty Multistick Papaya – LOVE this color. I think its my favorite. Part bright coral, part rose. Definitely brightens my complexion. I wear this one the most.
Bite Beauty has quite a few other colors as well but I only tried the ones that would work best with my skin tone.