I had been wanting to try Kjaer Weis products for a while and finally got to this spring. I really like the smoothness and color selection of the lip tints.
Kjaer Weis products are awesome and bit more sustainable than most cosmetics – you can buy the lip tints for example in full snazzy compact or refill form. These lip tints are a nourishing blend of organic seed oils and waxes.
Kjaer Weis lip tints don’t last as long as say Bite Beauty lipsticks but the formula is great and I feel good about applying then often. They are very moisturizing organic liptints.
The lipsticks are also great – more long lasting than the lip tints but I like the color variety of Kjaer Weis lip tints better.
When you have a Parisian-trained Danish makeup artist like Kirsten Kjaer Weis making organic products, there’s now way they aren’t going to be awesome and luxurious.
My only real complaint is that the color of the Kjaer Weis lipstick and lip tints looks different in stores (maybe the samples are very susceptible to sunlight and elements), on their website swatches, and in the packaging vs real life application.
Kjaer Weis Lip Tint Swatches
- Dream State – a pale, sheer natural nude. But tooo natural for me.
- Captivate – a shimmery nude-brown; too brown for me
- Bliss Full – the true definition of “pink”
- Romance – a bright coral pink. I was hoping this would be my replacement for Smashbox Calypso, but it was too bright
- Passionate – a plum berry. It looks amazing in swatches but I didn’t like this as much on me
- Sensuous Plum – a beautiful deep, neutral plum. I wear this frequently.
- Beloved – a dramatic deep berry. So in love with this. I probably wear it too often 🙂
- Goddess – a beautiful deep red. Great for blondes I think – reminds me of my friend Claire
I also have the Kjaer Weis liptick in Believe – it’s actually pretty similar to a mix of Sensuous Plum, Passionate and Captivate lip tints combined.
Your best bet for buying these gorgeous organic lipsticks and lip tints is online (but I’m happy to see my beloved Charleston, SC area has 2 options, including the new Colur Studios on King Street!)