Ummm….am I the only gal that isn’t obsessed with these? In fact, I don’t really like them. They don’t work well for me.
I bought them on Sephora.com when they first came out, before I could get them in stores. I generally like Cover FX products. And I love paraben-free…well, anything! But these bronzing and highlighting drops haven’t worked well for me. Maybe my confusing skin tone just doesn’t work with the color options.
I already have other highlights that are similar to Celestial and Moonlight, so I knew those wouldn’t be an option. I chose Sunlight and Sunkissed for their likelihood of color complimenting.
These enhancer drops seem to be very popular – they have been mostly out of stock online and in limited quantity in stores. Personally, I think they are overrated.
- No parabens, gluten, mineral oil or talc
- Fairly easy to blend. “Sunkissed” blends more easily and works better for me since it is matte in finish.
- Jojoba oil
- No added fragrance and no strong, detectable scent
- “Sunlight” is way too shimmery.
- List of ingredients that is difficult to pronounce.